Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My tentative timeline

---July 2008 quit my job (heck, if someone at work has found this blog, they must know i'm about to quit, so i dont mind posting that i'm about to)... have a few months to get all my things in order, say g'bye to friends, goto burningman and decompress before i leave
---October 2008 - July 2009 International social work volunteering (got a great email back from a clinic in Peru that looks like it will work out)... If anyone has any connections with international social work in developing countries, let me know. I really want to do this.
---July 2009 back in states, have a few months to get things in order again... visit family and friends, I again plan to go to burningman before i leave...
---October 2009... go on travels with Cassanna (be ready by then!! :)).

1 comment:

Akasha said...

Maybe we'll meet up with you in India. i would love to go there.